(World Bank, 2020)
Find Your Talented, Educated Workforce in the Caribbean
The Caribbean’s workforce is enterprising, multilingual and highly educated. With a cultural affinity to the U.S., UK, and Europe, the Caribbean’s workforce not only speaks the language, they also understand the culture. This cultural understanding makes for a seamless integration of a company’s Caribbean division with their headquarters.
- 82.3% of the Caribbean’s workforce has an advanced education - well ahead of OECD’s 76.6%
- The Caribbean has a 95% literacy rate
- Our workforce is loyal - companies experience a 95% retention rate
- There are 95+ universities in the Caribbean, graduating over 80,000 students annually
- Companies can hire entry level to executive-level workers due to our strong university system and presence of growing multinational companies
- It costs less to hire top talent in the Caribbean than in the U.S.