(World Bank, 2020)
Dr. Peter Ramsaroop
Guyana Office for Investment (GO-INVEST)
592 227 0654; 592 227 0653; 592 225 0658
Investment promotion and facilitation
- Serve as a primary contact for investors and liaising with government agencies throughout the investment process.
- Provide investors with a comprehensive summary of steps necessary to commence business operations in Guyana and facilitate throughout the process.
- Provide information on incentives available to investors and regulations relevant to the sectors of interest.
- Develop profiles on investment opportunities in Guyana. Assist with obtaining resources, factory space or land for investment purposes.
- Promote and assist with coordination of joint venture efforts between local and overseas interests.
- Advise Government on the formulation of national investment policies and the implementation of such policies