(World Bank, 2020)
November Investment Forum to Focus on Building a Smarter, Greener Caribbean
28 Oct 2022
Join CAIPA and our partners for a Caribbean Investment Forum on November 8th - 11th at the Hyatt Regency in Trinidad & Tobago. The event will focus on “Building a Smarter, Greener Caribbean” by exploring investment opportunities within the renewable energy, technology, transportation, and green-ag sectors.
Investors should attend the Caribbean Investment Forum to discover bankable investment projects, meet high-level decision-makers and either establish or expand their presence in the Caribbean.
Caribbean Investment Forum Event Details
Date: November 8th - 11th, 2022
Location: Hyatt Regency, Trinidad & Tobago
Building a Smarter, Greener Caribbean: Meet Our Speakers
We are pleased to announce a growing network of renowned speakers that includes:
- HE Wamkele Mene, Secretary-General, African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) Secretariat
- Dr. Nicholas Brathwaite, Founding Managing Partner, Celesta Capital
- Stephen Snyder, Managing Director - Partnerships & Operations, JetBlue Technology Ventures
- Dr. Ibukun Awosika, Chair (former) First Bank Nigeria
- Courtney Fingar - Editor in Chief, Investment Monitor
- Christopher Williams - Co-founder and CEO, PROVEN Management Limited
- Dr. Terri Karelle Reid - Speaker, Author, Hosts of Hosts, and Human Ethernet
Thank You to Our Partners & Sponsors
The Caribbean Investment Forum - Building a Smarter, Greener Caribbean has been made possible by the support of the European Union, Caribbean Export Development Agency, CAIPA, Republic of Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Trade & Finance, Caribbean Development Bank, Caricom, EY, Thoughtful Agency Inc, Republic Bank Limited and Draper Startup House.